+44 (0) 203 011 0550

Need Overseas Skilled Staff?

Are you looking to recruit overseas skilled staff? Under the new points-based system, as an employer seeking to recruit overseas staff you will need to apply for a sponsor licence. With a sponsor licence, you may be able to recruit for positions where the salary offer meets the minimum thresholds.

This guide provides answers to all the questions you may have, including:

  • How do you apply for a sponsor licence?
  • What are the advantages of being a skilled sponsor?
  • Who can apply for a skilled worker sponsor licence?
  • What is the process of applying for a skilled sponsor licence?

Did we mention that the guide is completely FREE. Simply fill out your details on the form to receive your copy!