+44 (0) 203 011 0550

Need Overseas Skilled Staff?

In association with AY & J Solicitors, this guide highlights everything you need to know about recruiting overseas staff. Under the new points-based system, as an employer seeking to recruit overseas staff you should apply for a sponsor licence. This guide covers everything you need to know, including:

  • How to apply for a sponsor licence?
  • The advantages of being a skilled sponsor.
  • Who can apply for a skilled worker sponsor licence?
  • The process of applying for a skilled sponsor licence.

Did we mention that the guide is completely FREE. Simply fill out your details on the form to receive your copy!