Hotel Head Chef, Five Star Luxury Hotel, London
Salary up to £60,000 per annum
We are looking for an Hotel Head Chef to manage the day to day main kitchen operation.
The hotel is part of an exclusive hotel group who pride themselves on providing classic and faultless customer service.
Things you will be doing as the Hotel Head Chef
· Reporting to the Exec Head Chef
· Managing the main kitchen
· Overseeing the hotels Room Service, Afternoon Tea, and events such as private dining, conferences, weddings etc.
· Keeping up with the latest trends regarding special events within London and the wider area.
· Achieving targets and meeting objectives set by the Exec Chef
You’ll be a great fit if you:
· Have experience as an Head Chef or Sen Sous Chef with a luxury hotel background.
· You have a strong knowledge of the London Market
· Have a strong understanding of sales and marketing.
· Have great leadership skills and are an approachable person with a hands-on and can-do attitude.
· Are great at thinking “outside the box”, being creative and strategic, and are driven by coming up with new ideas.
· Are organised and have great time management to be able to deliver to deadlines on time.
· Have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate with personnel at all levels.
In line with present UK working requirements, all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
SpaYse’s undertaking is as a recruitment agent in this role and are bound by the requirements requested by our client.
SPAYSE CONTACT DETAILS
0044 (0) 203 011 0550
We are the global hospitality recruitment and consultancy people. We are committed to shaping the industry by constantly adding value and creating a space for brilliance.
Based in London and Cape Town, we find talent on a global scale.
Website Designed & Built by Digital Berry Ltd
If you’re looking for work please check out our latest vacancies and register your details with us.