Head Chef, Korean Casual Dining Concept, Central London.
Salary up to £52,000 per annum.
We’re currently hiring for a well-developed Senior Sous / Sous Chef to take the leap into their first Head Chef’s role. No experience in Korean cuisine is essential and you will be trained in stock management, ordering, HACCP and all kitchen procedures and due diligence.
Things you will be doing as the Head Chef:
· Overseeing the day-to-day running of the kitchen
· Ensuring ordering and stock control are effectively managed
· Mentoring and guiding the kitchen brigade
· Making sure HACCP and any & all due diligence is consistently up to standard
· Maintaining the quality of food and service to the company SOPs
You’ll be a great fit if you:
· Have experience as a Senior Sous Chef or Sous Chef
· Have the willingness and ambition to progress and develop yourself in your first Head Chef position.
· Have a great attitude and a personable approach to your work
· Can mentor and lead a team to ensure consistent quality
· Have a great command of the English language and are able to engage in a positive manner with all chefs and front-of-house staff
In line with present UK working requirements, all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Spayse’s undertaking is as a recruitment agent in this role and are bound by the requirements requested by our client.
We are the global hospitality recruitment and consultancy people. We are committed to shaping the industry by constantly adding value and creating a space for brilliance.
Based in London and Cape Town, we find talent on a global scale.
Website Designed & Built by Digital Berry Ltd
If you’re looking for work please check out our latest vacancies and register your details with us.