Head Chef, High End Modern Brasserie, London
Salary up to £60,000 per annum
We are looking for a Head Chef to manage the day-to-day Kitchen operation.
This restaurant boasts the chance to work at a venue that is internationally recognised.
Things you will be doing as a Head Chef:
· Reporting to the Exec Head Chef
· Managing the kitchen
· Overseeing and supporting the development of seasonal menus.
· Keeping up with the latest trends regarding special events within London and the wider area
· Achieving targets and meeting objectives set by the Exec Chef
You’ll be a great fit if you:
· Have experience as a Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef with a Rosette level restaurant background.
· You have a strong knowledge of the London Market
· Have a strong understanding of sales and marketing.
· Have great leadership skills and are an approachable person with a hands-on and can-do attitude.
· Are great at thinking “outside the box”, being creative and strategic, and are driven by coming up with new ideas.
· Are organised and have great time management
· Have excellent communication skills
In line with present UK working requirements, all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
SpaYse’s undertaking is as a recruitment agent in this role and are bound by the requirements requested by our client.
SPAYSE CONTACT DETAILS
0044 (0) 203 011 0550
We are the global hospitality recruitment and consultancy people. We are committed to shaping the industry by constantly adding value and creating a space for brilliance.
Based in London and Cape Town, we find talent on a global scale.
Website Designed & Built by Digital Berry Ltd
If you’re looking for work please check out our latest vacancies and register your details with us.