Food & Beverage Manager, Luxury Five-Star Hotel, Glasgow
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager with a luxury hotel background, ready to take the lead of the fantastic team for this 5-star luxury Hotel in Glasgow.
Salary up to £45,000.
What you’ll be doing as Food & Beverage Manager:
· Working strategically to ensure the excellent delivery of operations
· Mentor and work with HODs to enhance customer service and customer spend
· Setting targets, monitoring performance and achieving sales growth
· Use tools and processes to recruit and retain top talent in the business
· Be responsible for ensuring new managers are successfully onboarded, developed, and trained
You will be a great fit as Food & Beverage Manager if you:
· Have previous experience as a Food & Beverage Manager in a luxury hotel operation
· Have strong wine and spirits knowledge
· Are interested in building teams, and people development and excited to help build something amazing
· Are driven by seeing the achievements and progression of others you support and partner with
· Are creatively solving problems both the big strategic things, as well as the smaller quick wins
· You own a car as the property is on the outskirts of Glasgow.
In line with present UK working requirements, all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Spayse’s undertaking is as a recruitment agent in this role and is bound by the requirements requested by our client
We are the global hospitality recruitment and consultancy people. We are committed to shaping the industry by constantly adding value and creating a space for brilliance.
Based in London and Cape Town, we find talent on a global scale.
Website Designed & Built by Digital Berry Ltd
If you’re looking for work please check out our latest vacancies and register your details with us.